Chiswick House is a magnificent neo-Palladian villa set in 65 acres of Grade I listed grounds in West London. It’s a wonderful venue all year round, but we love to see it in the summertime, surrounded by its beautiful sun-lit gardens. It's an even more attractive venue right now – until the end of October we are offering a 10% catering discount on all bookings for Chiswick House.
Throughout the centuries, Chiswick House and Gardens has hosted fabulous events. Today, the House and its heritage and contemporary buildings, along with the gardens and seasonal marquee are able to host parties, dinners, functions and major outdoor events. The site offers a magnificent riverside location, history and heritage, and excellent spaces such as the conservatory, marquee, private walled garden, and cricket square. There’s car parking for 100 cars and even boat access. It’s an ideal setting for so many amazing events.
Here's our top five reasons to book this fabulous venue for your event:
1. Chiswick House is the earliest and most impressive example of neo-classic architecture in our portfolio, and it has provided the backdrop for some of the UK's most lavish parties since the 18th century.
2. The Western Walled Garden is a perfect location for a corporate team building or activity day.
3. The Conservatory,one of the earliest large glasshouses to be built in England, is beautiful for drinks receptions overlooking the Italian Garden.
4. Elegant and intimate dining for up to 46 guests within Chiswick house itself.
5. Location – close to Heathrow, M4 and M25, and the River Thames.
Chiswick House is a picture-perfect venue for wedding ceremonies and receptions for up to 80 guests. The Burlington Pavilion, which seats up to 300 on round tables, has seen a number of magical weddings this summer. This grand marquee works perfectly with clear side panels, allowing guests to view the stunning grounds that surround them. We have found a number of clients have enjoyed using the elegant Conservatory to welcome evening guests as the marquee is transformed from gorgeous dining room to dance floor.
We have hosted a number of stunning Weddings this summer at Chiswick with delicious and bespoke catering from our chefs as well as provided entertainment from The West End Waiters, and Kaleidoscope string quartet. For more information to help plan you special day, please do contact our dedicated events team who will be more than happy to help.
Whether you are planning an intimate dinner, large scale staff picnic or beautiful wedding, get in touch with our venue specialist Laura Johnson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 392 3980. Don't forget our 10% catering discount for bookings before the end of October!